Established over 30 years.
Comprehensive range of Services.
Quality and Respect to our clients.
Professionalism and Confidentiality.
Free Initial 30 Minutes Consultation.
Fixed Fee Quotes Available
Call us now on
+357 99623872 / +357 22661290.
- The main professional service provided by the Firm is the Statutory Audits under International Auditing Standards, (IAS).
- Our aim is not only to express an opinion on the Financial Statements at the end of the year, but also to provide constructive recommendations for improving the operational effectiveness and the internal controls of your business.
- We prepare Tax computations for Private individuals, Sole Traders, companies and institutions of all legal forms.
- We advise on all aspects of fiscal legislation and we are also able to draw up cross-border solutions tailored to your requirements.
We advise clients on issues such as:
- Preparation of Feasibility Studies for projects.
- Preparation of budgets and Projected cash flows
- Company Valuations.
- Due diligence engagements.
- Preparation of Business Plans
- Share valuation
- Bookkeeping and VAT administration
GET IN TOUCHOur Firm, together with our associates, who are legal advisors and commercial experts, specializes in the provision of high quality Audit, Tax and Advisory services to local and international business. Our Clients, whether they operate in Cyprus or in any other country of the world can rely on our expertise and support to accomplish their target results.
IT’S ALL ABOUT OUR CLIENTSWith over 30 years’experience, our Clients can expect a tailored-made service that is structured around their particular needs and unique circumstances. We develop active client relationships that enable us to understand thoroughly all aspects of a client’s financial situation, and therefore to give sound advice on any areas which may need restructuring.
The National Health Insurance System is expected to come into effect on 1st of March 2019. Rates from 01/03/2019 to 28/02/2020 Employees 1,70% Employers 1,85% Self-employed 2,55% Pensioners 1,70% Income earners (Rents, Interest, Dividends etc) 1,70% on the gross...read more
RATES OF SOCIAL INSURANCE CONTRIBUTIONS FROM 01.01.2019 Fund Employer Employee Social Insurance 8,3% 8,3% Cap at EUR 4554/month Redundancy 1,2% - Cap at EUR 4554/month Training and Development 0,5% - Cap at EUR 4554/month Social Cohesion 2,0% - No Cap. Total 12%...read more
The Rate for Self-employed persons as from 1 January 2019 will be revised to 15.6% on income. The income is determined according to the following table: Weekly salaries Lower Limit € * 1. Doctors, pharmacists, specialists in health matters (qualified), accountants,...read more